Nana’s Spaghetti Sauce with Mulay’s Meatballs
- (2 pkgs) Mulay’s Meatballs - 16 Meatballs
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 4 Cloves Garlic - Minced
- 3 - 28oz Cans Crushed Tomatoes (Love Muir Glen Fire Roasted!)
- ¾ - 1 Cup Water (Rinse Out Cans and Pour Into Pot)
- 1 T - Oregano, Basil, Parsley. Salt and Pepper to Taste
1. On medium high heat, quickly brown onions and garlic in olive oil until soft, remove from heat.
2. In a large slow cooker, coated with non-stick spray, add meatballs, onion, garlic, tomatoes, water & spices, stir until well combined.
3. Cover and turn on to high until sauce begins to bubble.
4. Stir and cover, reduce heat to low.
5. Let simmer on low at least one hour (up to 6 hrs) stirring occasionally.
This is possibly the best sauce you have ever tasted! The meatballs will melt in your mouth! Serve over your favorite pasta, with fresh grated parmesan, a green salad, and a crusty loaf of bread...YUM! Serves 6 with leftover sauce. Can easily be doubled or quadrupled to make more and freeze for next time add Mulay’s Italian Sausage to the mix for even more yumminess!